Boat Fitout and Assembly Role
Working in the fit out and assembly department at Bar Crusher Boats you will be supporting the team fitting out aluminium trailerboats. Receiving the boats from the paint department, the fit out team are responsible for wiring, plumbing, glazing and fitting of all accessories.
To work in this area you will have some experience using hand tools. You may have experience fitting automotive accessories, boat fit out or caravan fit out or in another environment that has required good hand fitting and assembly skills. You will be a person who enjoys a variety of tasks and has an eye for detail.
The successful candidate will be trained as they learn the various tasks.
Some typical tasks you may be carrying out in the fit out department:
- Fitting wiring looms, lighting and electrical accessories in boats
- Fitting plumbing, hoses, pumps
- Fitting windows, glass and hatches
- Fitting marine electronics
- Making up sub assemblies and parts
- Fitting seating and upholstery
- Fitting carpet lining
- Fitting accessories and options (Bolting, screwing, riveting, gluing)
- Applying graphics
- You will be physically fit and able to step in and out of boats .
- You will be reliable.
- You will be able to communicate well with others.
Bar Crusher has a great culture with a team that are dedicated to producing quality boats. We are seeking candidates who take pride in their work and enjoy being a part of an enthusiastic team.
How To Apply
If you want to have a quick chat about the role…
Call Glen on 0412 551 648 Or Email your resume to
We look forward to hearing from you!
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.