DISCLAIMER, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Internet Sites of Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd. Terms and conditions, site usage rules and advertising conditions for sites owned and operated by Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd, including but not limited to Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd (www.mirimar.com.au), Marine Business News (www.MarineBusinesNews.com.au and www.MarineBusiness.com.au), Exhibition Industry News www.ExhibitionIndustryNews.com.au), www.GoBoating.com.au, www.PuddingFactory.com.au or www.mirror.com.au. Any reference in these Terms & Conditions to Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd also includes to its owned and controlled web sites. In these terms Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd should be referred to herein as “we”, “us”, or “our”. “You” means you, the user of Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd sites and “Your” shall be interpreted accordingly. All references to “Property” refer to Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd Internet Sites, communication campaigns and all other material to support and promote its business activities.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Your use of any of the Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd Internet Sites. By using these Internet Sites, You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd Internet Sites. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your use of any of the Internet Sites will be deemed an acceptance of the terms and conditions existing at that time.
You agree that any use by You of the Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd Internet Sites shall be in governed by the following conditions;
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd Internet Sites shall remain at all times vested in Us.
- You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us.
- You will not, and You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
- You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of the Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd Internet Sites or causes unreasonable inconvenience or offence or disruption to our staff.
RESTRICTIONS TO OUR LIABILITY
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third-party websites or material You access through the Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd Internet Sites.
- We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such Internet Sites or material.
- We will not be liable for any loss of business, profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation, or for any damage to these relating to use of the Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd Internet Sites or as the result of any dealings with third parties accessible through the Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd Internet Sites.
- We will not be liable for any loss of, or damage to, any data or computer program caused by Your use of the Internet Sites or this material.
- We take precautions to detect viruses and other harmful codes, which may be introduced into the Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd Internet Sites or related material. However, You are responsible for using your own procedures for detecting these and for protecting your systems against them. We will not have any liability for any loss or damage caused by any virus or other harmful code.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd welcomes the You to provide content in the form of comments, still photographs, video, stories and other types of user-generated content for publishing to our Internet Sites and print publications.
Only content that complies with the following terms and conditions is eligible for publishing.
- If you submit content to Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
- Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd editors and moderators at their discretion may edit or remove your content. Only Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd staff determine whether your content will be published.
- You acknowledge that your content is accurate and reflects actual people and events and you did not digitally alter images or footage in any way to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- On providing your content to Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd for publication in any media, you indemnify Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd and its officers, employees and agents against any damage or loss made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of the publication by Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd or a person permitted by Mirror Image Marketing Pty Ltd of your content; or a breach by you of these terms and conditions.