Marina Administration Assistant
- Permanent part-time 25 hours per week (flexible)
- Salary pro rata $60,000 PA + superannuation
- Tuesday to Saturday
Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club is looking for a dynamic Administration Assistant to work with the Marina and Facilities team, located in Newport, on the beautiful Northern Beaches of Sydney.
This will be a varied and interesting role and one that will suit someone who is willing to be adaptable, enjoys being hands-on and has a can-do attitude.
Primarily responsibilities include;
- Handling enquiries (face to face and over the telephone)
- Processing casual berth and facility reservations for Club Members and visitors
- Invoicing, receipting insurance and basic database maintenance
- WHS&E and compliance administration
- Maintaining waitlists and general reporting
- Driving customer service and process improvements
- General Marina operations
Critical to your success in this role you will have;
- Customer service experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Administration role
- Excellent organisational, time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and be process driven
- Ability to multitask and thrive being busy
- Strong computer literacy (excel, word and database experience)
- Boating experience preferred but not essential
This role will require you to work Tuesday to Saturday and flexible hours will be offered for the right candidate. Paid additional hours may be required during peak periods.
Please send your cover letter outlining your experience and resume to
Applications close Monday 25 October 2021.
Only candidates successful for interview will be contacted.