The Royal Motor Yacht Club-Point Piper is a prestigous members only Club that has been operating in Sydney Harbour for over 116 years. A private and exclusive club, offering the finest services and facilities to its members.
Currently we have a position available for a full time Marina Attendant. Reporting to the Marina Manger, we are looking for a self motivated and task focused individual with excellent communication skills to join our unique and dynamic team.
Working 5 days a week from Sunday to Thursday.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Facility maintenance; cleaning of marina and ensuring our high standards are maintained;
- Up keeping all external areas of the Club grounds;
- Assisting Vessels into their berths;
- Some administration and cash handling;
- Assisting members with refuelling vessels; and
- Ensuring all WHS requirements and Club Policy is adhered to at all times.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Exemplary customer and interpersonal service skills;
- Previous Marina experience (preferred);
- Current Boat License;
- Current BIA Card (not essential but willing to obtain); and
- Confident working in a fast paced environment.
If this role sounds perfect for you please email your resume with attached cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself to by Friday 29 October 2021.
Please no recruitment agencies.