We are Sydney inner city authorised Yamaha dealership, offering the full range of Yamaha sales and services, finance and insurance. Additionally, we offer a variety of inflatable and fiberglass boats, marine outdoor products and accessories.
Our headquarters are based in Rozelle, in the inner-west of Sydney, while our support and service facility is based at the prestigious Point Piper Marina in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs.
We are looking for a dealership service manager to join our growing Rozelle team.
This candidate must have exceptionally high levels of time and resource management, and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
KEY AREAS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS FOR THIS ROLE
- Attend to All Service and Sales Inquires via Telephone and E-Mail
- Handle all inquiries and manage customer expectations
- Quote service work and parts to customers
- Spare Parts- Check availability and Raise Purchase Orders if necessary
- Liaise Closely with National Technical Manager, Sales, and Accounts
- Ensure timely job completion and updates sent to customers
- Ensure proper completion of all documentation- E-Mail, Service Reports, Inventory Management, Purchase Orders,
- Close Jobs for Billing and Invoicing to Customers
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Capacity and willingness to maintain ongoing professional development training.
- Has the right to work in Australia.
- Able to communicate effectively in the English language.
Education and Experience
- At least 2-5 years relevant experience in Administration and/or experience in the Maritime or Engineering Industry
- Proven ability to manage, motivate and develop others
- Able to interact with people at all levels
- Good communication & negotiation skills
- Outgoing and customer focused
- Computer literate.
• High Emotional Intelligence and demonstrated commitment to the organisation’s values.
• A positive attitude so that you are able to meet the changing demands of the role and of the workplace
• Conducts themselves in a professionally and ethically at all times
• Must have extremely strong time and resource management skills
Negotiable salary based on experience.
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please forward a copy of your resume with a brief cover letter to Henry at
All enquiries and expressions of interest will be kept strictly confidential.