Qualified mechanic or 3rd or 4th year apprentice mechanic?
We are seeking someone with marine mechanical experience to work locally in Williamstown.
Your responsibilities will include:
- PD & fit up of new Honda engines
- Servicing of engines of all brands – both inboard & outboard
- Ideally someone who has electronics fit out knowledge.
Essentially we require:
- Minimum mechanic’s qualification or 3rd or 4th year apprentice.
- Experience with boat engine and repairs and maintenance.
- A Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A valid driver’s licence with your own reliable transport
- Good communication skills
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Is time efficient
- Self motivated
- A detailed eye
- Enthusiastic with great work ethic
We offer flexible working hours but alternating Saturday’s is required, with above award wages offered.
If you are interested please apply in writing with your resume to: