MARINE SURVEYOR – EDEN WHARF
About the job: We are seeking an experienced Marine Piling Surveyor to assist in completing pile positioning solutions
Main responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Pre-calculation and positioning of vertical and raked piles
- Monitoring of pile depth
- Real time positioning solutions for piles
- Construction Set Out as required
About the candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Marine Surveying / Marine Pilling experience is a MUST
- Strong commitment to Safety, Health and Environment
- Be able to adhere to safety standards, rules and regulations laid down by marine authorities
- Good communication skills
- Availability to start working in January (6-8 months contract)
- Willingness to work in Eden from start to end of contract.
What’s on offer:
- Contract work for 6-8 months
- Location: Eden
- Attractive salary on offer depending on experience
How to Apply:
You can send your resume to Gema Serrano or call 0439 329 559 for a confidential discussion about this or other roles in Surveying.
At Total Surveying Solutions, we embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.