White Bay 6 Marine Park is a premier, family owned and operated business with over 15 years’ experience servicing the needs of the Sydney boating public.
Located in the heart of Sydney Harbour, we are Sydney’s only totally integrated marine precinct, offering a range of services including servicing, maintenance, fuel facilities and dry stack boat storage.
We are currently inviting applications for the role of Quality and Service Manager.
This role is responsible for maintaining quality standards and supervising and overseeing performance of staff involved in vessel service.
The job includes:
- Guiding and supervising the service team responsible for vessel maintenance
- Providing training in technical and service work processes and safe practice in line with Work Health and Safety standards
- Setting, overseeing and assessing boat maintenance quality standards
- Project managing boat maintenance works
- Maintaining appropriate staffing levels and driving efficacy
- Setting, directing and maintaining service team workflow to an agreed schedule
- Maintaining strict deadlines to minimise excess lay-days
- Communicating progress with stakeholders including customers, via Marine Service Advisors, and other key staff
- Record keeping including quality assurance and project records
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities as well as the following:
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond appropriately to shifting priorities.
- Commitment to safety, quality and customer service
- Strong organisational, planning and project management skills
- Sound boat maintenance knowledge and technical skills including the application of protective coating systems, anodes
- Straddlelift / forklift operation
- Sound computer skills
For further information contact email@example.com