Join the team at CH Smith
CH Smith Marine is a leading national retailer of Recreational Boat/ fishing Equipment and Marine Electronics.
First with all the latest gadgets, we get to play with all the great Gear and assist others in making good choices in their quest for great experiences.
We are currently on the look-out for a Storeperson to join our team – for immediate start. Applications are invited by email to for the following positions:
Position – STOREPERSON
Experience required in picking, packing, receipting, storage, labelling and dispatch of goods.
- Picking, packing & dispatch
- Working alongside Warehouse Manager to assist with the daily workflow
- Ensure smooth, efficient warehouse operations
- Involvement in the receipt and dispatch of merchandise
- Previous warehouse experience
- Proactive self-starter with initiative
- Good organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Hands-on and not afraid of hard work in a fast paced environment
- Team player – also self motivated
- Good interpersonal skills essential in this responsible, challenging role
Join a successful family business that continues to adopt best practices, evolve and adapt.
If this job aligns with your professional commitment to a high standard of customer service, please send resume and references to
We are not accepting applications from recruitment consultants.