The team at the Marina Industries Association continue to roll out good news about the upcoming Marinas22 Conference.
The JW Marriott Gold Coast has recently been refurbished to welcome Marinas22 delegates in May.
A great amount of support has been received from the Gold Coast, with both the City of Gold Coast and the Gold Coast Waterways Authority supporting the Marinas22 events.
The draft program will be launched in the first week of December, with the jam-packed schedule including:
- Economic & demographic updates and forecasts and the opportunities this presents for the future
- Industry trends and benchmarks
- Maximising marina returns
- The Greener Marina – net zero, what it is and how do marinas get there?
- Marina Events & Tourism
- Marina Boatyard Issues & Innovations
- Marketing and Branding for Marinas
- Boating Beyond Covid
- Insurance & legal considerations for marinas
- People & Culture – Creating an Engaged Workforce
- Lessons from other Industries
- The Big Boats are Coming – Being Superyacht Ready
- 2032 Olympic Games overview
- Inspiring Success – the conference will close with an inspiration delivery from a special guest speaker
With the exhibition space just about sold out, delegates will have the opportunity to meet with industry suppliers to see the latest product developments and new and exciting services on the market.
Marinas22 will consist of three great events, including the welcome reception aboard the superyacht venue YOT Club, proudly supported by the City of Gold Coast. Additionally, the gala dinner sponsored by Gold Coast Waterways will be a celebration of the industry’s achievements and significant contributors. Delegates will also experience three of Australia’s finest marine facilities, Sanctuary Cove Marina, The Boat Works and Gold Coast City Marina & Shipyard in the study tour that will take place.