Superyacht Australia has announced an impressive line-up of Superyachts and attending vessels for Saturday’s 2023 Superyacht Australia Soirée, set to take place at Jones Bay Marina on March 11th, 2023, from 2.00pm – 8.00pm.
Now in its fourth year, the event, which is held in partnership with Benetti Yachts, is now Australia’s largest superyacht luxury lifestyle event and a successful annual platform to showcase the superyacht industry in Sydney and promote charters to Australian and South Pacific destinations. An estimated 400+ guests, including superyacht owners, brokers and prospective charterers, are expected to attend and enjoy a unique opportunity to step aboard and inspect these stunning vessels, showcasing the ultimate in luxury boating and hospitality.
The participating superyachts on the day, courtesy of broker partners Ahoy Club, Australian Superyachts, Chapman Yachting, The Yacht Life, Alexander Marine Australia and Ocean Alliance include:
- M/Y MISCHIEF, at 54m, the largest charter yacht in Australia, built by Italian Shipyard, Baglietto and offering spacious and flexible accommodation, a multitude of decks and stunning interior design
- M/Y CHAOS, a 35m sophisticated Sunseeker motor yacht perfect for day charters in the Whitsundays or around Sydney Harbour offering luxurious on-water style
- M/Y IMPULSIVE, recently known as M/Y INFINITY PACIFIC, a 41m motor yacht by the Italian shipyard Mondo Marine and perfect for luxury yacht charters with family and friends
- M/Y QUANTUM is a 37m superyacht built by renowned Australian yacht builder, Warren Yachts, offering the ultimate luxury for every purpose with stunning entertainment decks, formal dining areas, boardroom facilities and opulent overnight accommodation
- M/Y KAYCEE is a 35m motor yacht with exterior design and naval architecture by President Boat International Co. and accommodating up to 10 guests on board with four beautifully appointed cabins
- M/Y SIRENUSE, a 32m Monte Carlo, one of the newest yachts on the Australian charter market with four spacious cabins, a 70 sq.m flybridge, complete with a jacuzzi, sunroof and cocktail bar
- M/Y TEXAS T, a 28m South Pacific explorer built in Brisbane and perfect for luxury escapes with a spacious deck and a variety of the latest water toys, ensuring both comfort and fun on the water
- M/Y AURORA, a 26m yacht built by renowned Dutch shipyard, Moonen Yachts
- M/Y ELEMENT, a 25m motor yacht fulfills the role of everything from executive entertainer to long-range luxury cruiser built by Warren Yachts
- M/Y MON REVE, a 25m Catamaran featuring beautiful modern features, generous space and indoor-outdoor entertaining making this catamaran the right choice for the more intimate events on water
Along with these sensational Superyachts, the Superyacht Soirée Tender Showcase Sponsor, Boat Monster, will feature a CONTENDER 39‘ Fisharound and an INVINCIBLE 37’ while Ahoy Club will have three superyacht tenders on display including ‘CHEEKY’ and ‘TROUBLE’. Australian Superyachts will be displaying ORYX 379, a 12M cruising vessel offering a combination of striking style and superior technology.
In addition to the superyacht display and “Yacht Hop”, an impressive trifecta of luxury European sports cars courtesy of Scuderia Graziani will line the marina apron along with displays of water toys from Platypus Mats and Marine Lifestyles / Water Sports Central.
The ‘Benetti Lounge’ will once again be the event’s hospitality hub for the day offering gourmet food, wines and cocktails while Soirée guests can indulge in the luxurious showcase experiences including a tasting of superb whiskies with The Luxury Whisky Ambassador and Glenfiddich; gin tasting from Pennant Distillery and wine tasting with Tyrrell’s Wines; a display of magnificent marine-themed sculpture from John Woulfe Design; extraordinary Swiss-design watches from Roger Dubuis and stylish cordless lamps from NEOZ Lighting.
Superyacht Australia wishes to thank and acknowledge the partners and sponsors for this event: Benetti Yachts, Pantaenius Australia, Jones Bay Marina, City Index, Shute Harbour Marina Resort, The CEO Magazine, Alexander Marine, Australian Superyachts, Ahoy Club, Chapman Yachting, d’Albora/Azimut, Ocean Alliance, The Yacht Life, City of Gold Coast, Boat Monster, Port Denarau Marina, Miele Professional, Rivergate Marina & Shipyard, The Yard Brisbane, Sanctuary Cove Marina, Yachtsmiths, Roger Dubuis Australia, Scuderia Graziani, NEOZ Lighting, Tyrrell’s Wines, Glenfiddich, Pennant Distillery, John Woulfe Design, Sheets Ahoy Australia, Marine Lifestyles and Platypus Mats.
For event details please see: https://www.superyacht-australia.com/sya-soiree/