$80,000 – $89,999 Full time
Minter Marine is a Sydney based destination for boating enthusiasts, offering a diverse range of products and services.
We are a recently established authorised Yamaha dealership, offering the full range of Yamaha sales and services, finance and insurance. Additionally, we offer a variety of inflatable and fiberglass boats, marine outdoor products and accessories.
Our headquarters are based in Rozelle, in the inner-west of Sydney, while our support and service facility is based at the prestigious Point Piper Marina in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs. All mechanics/technicians are offered up-to-date Yamaha training to keep you on top of your trade.
We are looking for an experienced marine mechanic/technician to join our growing Rozelle team.
What we are looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Has Yamaha, Mercury, Honda or Suzuki training or qualification (preferred, not mandatory).
- Has proven experience working on outboard motors.
- Has experience in using electronic diagnostic equipment, including Yamaha specific equipment (preferred, not mandatory).
- Can assist in training an apprentice.
- Works well both in a team and independently.
- Strong work ethic and good communication skills.
- Fast thinker, good time management and problem solver.
- Has a car and boat drivers license (preferred, not mandatory).
Primary duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Yamaha outboard services and repairs
- Rigging/fitting new outboards and re-powering used boats.
- Installation of marine electronics and optional equipment
Negotiable salary based on experience, company car on offer.
Immediate start for the right candidate including exclusive Yamaha training.
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please forward a copy of your resume with a brief cover letter to Henry at
All enquiries and expressions of interest will be kept strictly confidential.